2ND AI POLICY CONFERENCE ON YOUTUBE
You will find all the recordings on our YouTube channel. Re-live the best moments by clicking on the links below to access individual sessions, subscribe to our channel, and share the videos with your network.
Day 1 | Tuesday - September 14, 2021
- Welcome & Opening Presentation
- Panel 1: Inclusive AI Policy Debate
- Academic Research Spotlights, Part 1
- Keynote Speech (Commissioner Keith E. Sonderling - EEOC) & Panel 2: Global Regulatory Developments
- Panel 3: Soft Law Options
- Academic Paper Workshops, Part 1 - Doctrinal Track
- Academic Paper Workshops, Part 1 - Empirical Track
Day 2 | Wednesday - September 15, 2021
- Academic Paper Workshops, Part 2 - Doctrinal Track
- Academic Paper Workshops, Part 2 - Empirical Track
- Panel 4: Innovative Tools To Strengthen Policy
- Academic Research Spotlights, Part 2
- Panel 5: Data Policy & Trust
- Keynote Speech (Paul Nemitz - Principal Advisor, European Commission)
- Panel 6: Prep For SMEs & Startups
You will find the 2-day event agenda and the speakers' bios on the event webpage.
YOUR FEEDBACK MATTERS
Please tell us about your overall experience and how we can improve our future events - it only takes a few minutes.
TAKE THE SURVEY NOW
YOUR CHANCE TO GET INVOLVED
Can we count on you to join us in addressing some of the gaps highlighted during the conference? In the next few months, we'll be setting up multidisciplinary projects, and would like to hear about your needs, your expertise and best practices, as well as how you wish to get involved. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUNE IN FOR FUTURE ANNOUNCEMENTS
We will shortly share with you the summary publication of the 2nd AI Policy Conference, highlighting the key takeaways from the discussions and suggested next steps. So stay tuned!