The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of May 2018 entered the new protection regulation for the companies operating in the EU, no matter where are they based.
Here at AGSB S.A. we constantly corresponding with alumnus, prospective students, families that are based in the EU area or business partners that are operating in this region. Due to this fact, AGSB S.A. is obliged to comply with standards and regulations that the EU is applying.What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables AGSB S.A. features and functionality. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to our website and enhance your experience. Cookies also make your interactions with the website faster and more secure. AGSB S.A. uses third party cookies such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Additional information on how Google uses data is available under the following link
.What is Personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. Examples of personal data may include:
- First and Last Name
- Home Address
- ID number
- Home or work address
- IP address
Here at AGSB S.A. we make sure that whatever data collected is stored according to GDPR and Swiss Regulation. There are a few ways that we collect your personal information such as:
- Filing in the information on “Contact us” contact us corm
- Filing in the information on “Apply Now” contact form
- Submitting a request through chat-box on our website
- Submitting a paper or digital Application form
- Sending a direct email to one of our members
- Filling contact information through Facebook or Instagram ads
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your requests for information, contact, or a visit
- Answering enquiries, delivery of materials, documents, etc. for download
- Processing of your online application for one of our academic programs
- Processing of your job application
- Analyzing the operation and usage of our Website
- For the marketing purposes in order to send you marketing communications
To learn more about GDPR, please refer to this link
AGSB S.A. is in charge of your personal data protection. We will never share, sell or trade your information with anyone outside of AGSB S.A. We may only share your personal data with certain third parties, including:
- Government departments and agencies and local authorities where we have a statutory obligation to provide information
- Crime prevention or detection agencies (e.g. the police, the department for work); We may also need to share information with or our legal advisers
- Contractors, suppliers, agencies, or any other parties acting on School’s behalf (collectively, “External Parties”) where there is a legitimate reason for their receiving the information.
Feel free to contact AGSB S.A. for more information, by sending us a letter to AGSB S.A., Chemin du Levant 5, 1814 La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland.