The Academics Office supports new and continuing students in learning and personal development. Students are assisted with course scheduling, curriculum information, and developing their personal and professional skills in and out of the classroom.
Each academic term, all students will meet with the Dean of Academics to discuss their individual educational and professional goals and how we can assist them in achieving those objectives. Specific examples include:
- Curriculum planning and course registration
- Dual Degree and academic exchange options
- Changing and dropping/adding classes
- Meeting important academic deadlines and time management
- Opportunities for engagement on campus and within the community